Anne Lister, 20th April, 1824

“Writing my journal always does me good - now that I have done it, I have got it off my mind - my troubles seem gone - buried in the paper....”

sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

The homework (third week)

It was a normal day, the sun was shining and I was driving my car in the motorway on Saturday morning.

I had got up very early because I had to go to my job.

When I was driving it started raining, it was the end of the summer and the motroway was begining to be humid very quickly.

Suddenly my car skidded in a dangerous curve I was terrified while the car was skidding in the road, and I was thinking: "It´s not possible that I´m going to die today, I had finished my degree, I got a job and I´m going to die? It´s not possible2.

I was very surprised.

Then I decided involved in take under my control my car. I caught the wheel very hard and I promised myself that I was going to save my life.

All of this it happened in two seconds, my brain worked very fast because I was very excited and very terrified.

Suddenly I thought, maybe, It was a good idea try to stop the car I pushed the brains , and then the car skidded a lot more and finally it stopped in the road shoulder.

There were nobody in the road because it´s a saturday morning in August, then I phoned very relaxed to my brother and I said him that I had had an accident in some point between my house and my job.

He had gone to the bed very late the night before and he was exhausted but he got up and he came to the road with a friend´s crane.

I was very relaxed and embarrased when he arrived because nothing had happened and the crash only was a rookie mistake.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario